Generation Iron 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generation Iron 2

Hey, as you guys might know the new Generation Iron movie is out.

What did you guys think about it?

I think it was better than the first one, but it felt kinda unfinished. It was nice to hear what kai and bader boodai had to say.

Code:
    thepiratebay.org/torrent/17781750/Generation_Iron_2_1080p_MP4_Vimeo

Haven't watched it yet but ill let you know once I have.

Comment

I am not watching this... fool me once, shame on me... I wont get fooled twice
      Fruit and Communist don't agree:disclaimer

Comment

Can't imagine many people will be watching this one.

Comment

Definitely not paying to watch this movie; shall watch for it to be circulated.

Comment

I saw it and it's decent to throw on in the background. Go in with low expectations and you won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was ok nothing special. Not a fan of Calum and they follow him a bit.

Comment

Definitely not on the watch list for me, I've heard enough poor reviews. I'd love to know how much money the lost on it...I mean how the hell is Generation Iron still in existence??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ac3hole View Post
                  It was ok nothing special. Not a fan of Calum and they follow him a bit.
                  I was undecided before watching. They portrayed him as incredibly immature and unprepared for, well, life in general, let alone a serious career in bodybuilding. lol However, I think if he can get it together, maybe hire a PR person, he might have a chance. lol

Comment

Working...
                  X