Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin problems

Hey Scott,

I need some advice on something I've had to deal with for a long time now. Here's a little history and general information about myself.

25 years old
    183 pounds
    Approximately 16% BF
    Lifting for 6 years now

At 17 years old I lost roughly 110 pounds. I dropped to 150ish pounds (15% BF) from 260ish pounds. I did that in a very short amount of time (10 months) without excersize. It was a very bad diet but when you only know that if you eat less you lose weight. So I basically starved myself. One of the biggest issues I have had to deal with is loose skin. I had surgery when I was 19 to remove some excess skin around my belly. But after 5 years of diet and exercise( not a great diet, I was still young and liked to drink) I brought my bodyweight up to where it is now. I guess my question is is there any product out there to help tighten my skin? I just started a cycle this week and am running it for 16 weeks (sustanon 250 - 500mg a week) my thought was to cut for 4 weeks to help shed some fat before the sustanon kicked in then a 12 week lean bulk to maybe put more muscle on to help tighten my skin. But if there is another substance or lifestyle change than can help with just the skin thrn I would like to implement that as soon as possible. Please let me know your thoughts about it and sorry for the long post!
Working...
X