Liver damaged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liver damaged

Had a routine blood test. Results attached. Dr told me to stop the gear right now but I'm not keen as I'm 10 days away from competing. Have been on winny tabs 50mg per day for 5 weeks. Also built up to the following injections. Last jab tonight. Test prop 150mgs every 2nd day, masteron enanthate 400mgs a week, tren enanthate 400mgs per week. From now I'm supposed to just have the winny for next 10 days until the first show, then the same for 2 more weeks until my 2nd show. I'm 50 years old. Off season was 250mg test enth a week for the last 8 months. How bad are these numbers? I have ordered tudca and bought some milk thistle as a start but being so close to the end I don't want to pull the pin right now.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Anyone got a response? My doc says drop the gear immediately or I could face a liver transplant but is he just fear-mongering? Here in Australia gear seems to be considered on a par with heroin. If my levels are what you'd expect towards the end of a fairly big cycle then I'd feel a lot better about keeping on the winny tabs for the next 3 weeks

Comment

Your liver labs are a little up, but should recover fine once off the orals. I don't think they are high enough to panic. Once they start getting to be over 500-600, then start worrying a little more.

Comment

Thanks. I'm still alive. I carried on with my prep. I won my class at the state championships and then came 2nd at nationals. Then I stopped the winny but took one shot of test enth to taper off and haven't had any gear since. Just going for bloods again this week. I also smashed the milk thistle and got some tudca. Hopefully they helped get me back on track.

Comment

Let us know how your follow up labs turn out. Liver enzymes usually go back in range when back on just TRT.
          Doc's dont understand gear, so he probably was legit nervous.

Comment

Working...
          X